Choosing the right learning management system that will best serve the needs of your organization and users can be a daunting task. It is inevitable that your training and learning requirements with constantly evolve, so selecting a solution that can be easily customized to suit your needs is a no-brainer.
Customization gives you the ability to modify your LMS to perform specific functions and organize your information according to your unique requirements. Make sure your chosen solution not only supports the features you need, but also provides intuitive administrative options that allow you to tweak how you use the system.
With its modern interface and responsive design, it couldn’t be easier to customize Absorb LMS. Many custom settings are easy to turn on/off with just a few clicks, while others control automated processes specifically designed to reduce time-consuming manual administration and save you time.
As an example, user management features in Absorb LMS provide robust customization options to control:
- Granting or restricting user access
- Defining user roles and permissions
- Adding and maintaining custom user fields
- Designing user registration tools
- Organizing users into groups
Watch blatant^’s Client Advocate, Ryan McAllister, as he highlights the powerful customization options available for user management in Absorb LMS:
After more than a year and a half in development, Absorb LMS version 5 was launched this week. This release contains more than 400 new features and enhancements. Highlights include:
- A responsive, HTML 5, multilingual admin control panel that works on iPads and other tablets
- The addition of competency management features capable of issuing badges
- A significantly enhanced assessment tool that allows for multiple question pools, weighted tests, and weighted questions
- An increased ability to automate the administration of learning from learner registration, to enrollment in courses, to issuance of certificates and badges, and generation of progress reports, all supported by customizable, personalized communication
- Most importantly, the intuitive design of the administrative features of the system has made Absorb LMS even easier to use
Also, it’s very pretty:
Watch this short video for an overview:
Better yet, contact us for a demonstration.
We’ve just published a new video to our Absorb LMS YouTube channel that provides an overview of the new `Mercury‘ module. The Mercury module is a special add-on to Absorb LMS that contains features specifically aimed at increasing learner engagement. These features include:
- News items
- Twitter feed
- and more
In a nutshell, the Absorb LMS Mercury Module can turn your Absorb LMS portal into a pretty effective Intranet, giving the learners access to anything they need to do their work and increase their skills. It will all make sense if you take four minutes and twenty-eight seconds to watch this:
We launched our official Absorb LMS YouTube channel this week. So far, it contains about a dozen short videos. We’ll be adding more regularly. Help us get more views than PSY’s Gangnam Style by checking out the videos, subscribing to the channel, and sharing the clips with your friends. Also, management says that if we get a million “likes” on any of these videos, we can get a puppy.
Here’s a video of the new HTML 5, iPad- and iPhone-friendly version of Absorb LMS, code named `Ninja.’